1. Stifling your voice - It's time for you to speak up baby girl! Your expertise counts.
2. Looking for agreement in the masses - Numbers only matter if you make them matter. You must be willing to walk it out alone if you have to.
3. Compromising your values - Say no more to changing your beliefs for a temporary result. It's time for you to get firm in what you believe.
4. Believing you’re not the one - Stop short changing yourself! Count yourself honored to be called and trusted with task.
5. Making other people’s problems your problem - You have enough concerns of your own. You can't continue to take up the cares of others without it affecting you in some way.
Authentic living is the ultimate 'bae'. So, how do you measure up?